Play Project Fitness and Yoga Retreats
Play Project fitness & yoga retreats
Free yourself again. Join Travis Hawton & Zoe Green for a unique escape-experience of functional fitness, yoga, healthy-eating, and wellness practices on the west coast.
A fusion of activities designed to recharge the mind, rekindle the spirit, and re-sculpt the body.
Play project retreats
Take in the beauty of nature on the west coast with our integrated yoga and functional fitness program. Enjoy challenging workouts, nature activities, deep stretching, meditation & yoga classes, as well as delicious and healthy meals. Play project selects only the most desirable destinations for you to take advantage of, the perfect places to unwind, relax, re-energize. Most retreats offer private single, double, and group rooms, with private or shared bathrooms.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included within the price and will be based on a nourishing healthy-lifestyle diet with a wide range of delectable delights. Most special dietary needs and food intolerances can be catered for.
Sample daily schedule
- 7:00 AM morning movement/yoga session
- 8:30 AM breakfast
- 10:00 AM body weight work out session
- 12:00 PM lunch
- 1:00 PM guided a outdoor excursion
- 3:00 PM relax - time for you to explore or rest. Optional massage and spa treatment dependent upon location.
- 6:30 PM dinner
- 8:30 PM yin yoga
- 9:30 PM guided deep relaxation meditation
- 1-2 Challenging functional fitness classes per day
- 1-2 Yoga and deep stretch classes per day
- Guided deep relaxation meditations in the evening
- Daily nature excursions
- Free time to relax and explore
- 2 Nights accommodation
- Welcome Reception
- All healthy meals provided